For what need to disable Windows Defender?
Once you complete the steps, the antivirus will disable the real-time protection, which it'll allow you to install apps or make a specific system change that you couldn't before because the security feature was blocking the action. It is needed for unzip and install activator for activate your Windows or Office.
Instruction for Windows 10:
- Open Search.
- Search for Windows Security (1) and click the top result to open the app (2).
- Click on Virus & threat protection (3).
- Under the "Virus & threat protection settings" section, click the Manage settings (5) option.
- Turn off (6) the "Real-time protection" toggle switch.
Instruction for Windows 8.1:
- To disable Windows Defender, you need to open its main window. Open the Start screen (1) and type the following: defender (2). Windows Defender will appear as the first result in the search.
- Run it (3) and switch to the Settings tab (4). In the left panel, click 'Real-time protection' item (5).
- In the right panel untick the 'Turn on real-time protection' checkbox (6).
- Click the 'Save changes' button (7) to confirm the changes. You may get the appropriate message (8).
Instruction for Windows 7:
- Click the “Start Orb” (1) and type in "defender" into the text box (2). Select Windows Defender from the items that appear in the window above (3).
- Select Tools (4) from the main Windows Defender screen.
- Select Options (5) from the Settings section.
- From the left navigation panel, select Real-time protection (6). Now remove the check mark from the box labeled "Use real-time protection" (7). Click the Save (8) button in the bottom right corner.
- Click Yes when promoted to make the change.
That's it. Windows Defender will be disabled.